Community and Regional News — January 2017
- Annual Dues. It is time to send our annual dues to Aylesford. The dues for 2017 have not gone up. They are $50.00 and are due this month. Please give your payment to our Treasurer, Julie. If you are giving her a check, please make it out to her name. Julie will combine all our dues into one payment and send it to Aylesford.
- Aylesford Visitation. Sr. Libby will be here next month for our annual Aylesford visitation. Because of this, the regular community meeting has been moved to Sunday, February 12 at 2:30 pm. The meeting will be held in the Peace Center. This is a change from your 2017 calendar — the meeting will not be held on February 19. Please make every effort to be on time.
- Phase 1. Zenaida, Carla, Sheila, Annette, Marilou, and Dianne have just one more Phase 1 class before their reception this Spring. Please keep them in your prayers as they discern their Carmelite vocation and prepare for this joyful event.
- Next Community Meeting. The next regular community meeting will be held on February 12 in the Peace Center.
Next Meeting — February 12, 2017
February Community Meeting: February 12, 2017 in the Peace Center.
February Ongoing Formation Homework
- Interior Castle: Chapter 3: Passive Recollection, The Prayer of Quiet, and a Warning, pages 138-158
- Study questions: page 158
February Lectio Divina
Lectio Divina for February 12TH community meeting is Mt 5:17-20.
Please pray for all Carmelites, especially:
- Our members who are ill
- All Carmelites who are isolates
- Our deceased members